Protective gown with velcro/disposable laces DM CLASS I CE
Spedizione in 3/4 giorni lavorativi
The visitor gown is designed to be used in low-risk situations.
Compliance with EN 13485 standards.
- Disposable gowns.
- Side ties eliminate tying difficulties
- Neck tied with ties.
- Functional cuffs constructed of a white knit material.
- Latex free.
- Grammage: 35 gr/m2
- Length of shirts: 110 cm
- Sleeve length with cuff: 65 cm
(Non-sterile, not to be used in surgical settings).
FLOMED-8060 meets the requirements for
Category I PPE under personal protection
Equipment Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
These gowns also meet the essential
requirements and related rules of the
European Economic Commission 93/42/EEC
Medical Device Directives (MDD)
- For use in clinical and laboratory environments.
- Intended to protect against the transfer of
microorganisms and body fluids in minimal risk patient isolation situations.
- Not intended for procedures high-risk surgical procedures,
or where the risk of contamination is high.
The gown is particularly indicated as an endowment for visitors, operandi or patient coverage in diagnostic tests, minor surgery. Ideal for uses such as beauty centres, physical therapies, spas and gyms, industry.