pursuant to art.13 of the "Code regarding the protection of personal data" FERRUCCI GROUP S.TO.St.(hereinafter also "FERRUCCI") provides you with information regarding the processing of personal data of Users who consult the site www.ferruccicomfort.net
FERRUCCI Italia will collect and process the following types of data in accordance with the provisions of Legislative DecreeLegislative Decree 196/2003.Data Types and Purpose
These data are requested during registration on the site, also using IT tools and procedures, and may be processed by Ferrucci Group S.TO.St.for the following purposes:
- to allow the User access to the website www.ferruccicomfort.it, for purposes strictly related to products and services offered by and, in particular, to respond to requests for dispatch of informative material by the User.
- subject to the User's consent, to achieve an effective establishment and management of commercial relationships, with particular reference to promotional, advertising, marketing purposes relating to products and services provided by Ferrucci Group S.TO.St.
- subject to the User's consent, to detect the User's degree of consent on the products and/or services offered, in relation to the analysis of purchasing habits and choices, as well as the carrying out of market surveys carried out directly by
Ferrucci Group S.TO.St.or third parties.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used when submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the response status given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the User's operating system and IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are canceled immediately after processing.The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data itself is kept for the times defined by the relevant legal regulation for the time strictly necessary to provide the User the service requested and to guarantee the transmission of the communication.
The processing of data takes place with the aid of electronic or, in any case, automated, IT or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes expressed above and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data .
Provision of data
The provision of Registration Data, referred to in point 1) letter a) of this information is mandatory and the failure to provide, even partial, the data expressly indicated as necessary by an asterisk placed next to the filling fields of the Registration Area on the site, will make it impossible for Ferrucci Group to proceed with the provision of the service.The provision of Registration Data for the purposes referred to in point 1, letters b) and c) is optional, and therefore there are no consequences in case of refusal to provide them, other than the impossibility of informing Users about promotional activities or verifying his degree of satisfaction.
Without prejudice to the communications made in fulfillment of legal obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated for the aforementioned purposes to:
- i) third parties, appointed by Ferrucci Group to carry out activities directly connected or instrumental to the provision and distribution of products and services (e.g.: hosting companies, etc.)
- ii) subject to the User's consent, to third-party companies that offer goods and services on the Internet, with which Ferrucci Group has entered into commercial agreements or partnerships aimed at promoting the dissemination or distribution of products or services.
iii) subjects belonging to our sales, distribution and logistics network (legal representatives, agents, distributors, etc.);
- iv) company of the Ferrucci Group;
- v) subjects who may become aware of them, as "managers" or "persons in charge" of the Ferrucci Group, such as personnel belonging to the administrative, commercial, production, technical offices and the IT Office.
Personal data will not, in any case, be disseminated.
The data controller is Ferrucci Group S.TO.St., in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Via Bruxelles, 15 76011 Bisceglie (BT) – Telephone: +39 080 3958284, Fax +39 080 3958248, Email: email@example.com
Data processor, pursuant to art.7 of the Code, is the Director of Administration and Finance of Ferrucci Group, domiciled for the purpose at the company headquarters at the address indicated above.The list by authorization profile of the appointees and data processors, identified in writing and instructed in accordance with the law of the undersigned company, is available at our offices.
Rights of the interested parties
You may exercise the rights pursuant to art.7 of the Code by contacting the Data Processor at the address indicated above.In particular, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of data concerning you at any time and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification. .Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their processing.
In order to exercise these rights, the interested party may forward a request to the Data Controller by writing to Ferrucci Group S.TO.St., Via Bruxelles, 15, 76011 Bisceglie (BT); or by sending a fax to the number: 080 3958284 or
an e-mail to the mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org